Cannabis Industry Events
** Each month, ORCA holds a Member Meeting & Mixer where ORCA members can network with other retailers, vendors, growers, and industry professionals. We have special guest speakers who provide members with information on the important issues and challenges effecting Oregon's cannabis industry. If you don't see any upcoming events or would like us to list your event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RAD Expo is going to be a great event for cannabis retailers. This event isn't like many of the other trade shows out there that dispensary owners have stoped attending because they cost too much; have a hodgepodge of vendors; allow in the general public; lack focus; and have the same old speakers talk about the same tired subjects.
RAD Expo is different - It is businesses only and 100% focused on the retail side of the industry.
Attendance is FREE for licensed retail stores and dispensaries, as well as qualified applicants in states not yet issuing licenses. All exhibitors will have products and services aimed at making retailers more profitable. It’s a national show featuring businesses from all over the U.S.
If you are not retailer and/or want to be an Exhibitor then ORCA has some great news, the RAD Expo is giving ORCA Members a 40% discount off of Exhibitor booths - Exhibitor Registration (ORCA Members use the code "ORCA40" to get your exhibitor discount today!)
Located at Portland's Oregon Convention Center the conference is squarely in the middle of the biggest legal marijuana market in the world, (60 million consumers in California, Oregon, Washington and Alaska).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The RAD Expo will feature retail-specific exhibitors, including: POS sales products, shelving, display cases, accessories, food, drinks, refrigerators, programming consultants, packaging, POP displays, legal, accounting, CBD products, medical products, and just about everything and anything a retail store owner or dispensary will need to set up a store, or would want to sell.
EXHIBIORS - Businesses serving retailers including branding & marketing, POS, inventory management, security, merchandising, tech and software, displays, accounting, lighting, design, food and drink, and everything in between.
(ORCA members use Discount Code "ORCA40")
RETAILERS and dispensary owners from around the U.S. can find everything they need to operate in one organized, professional environment. THE FARMERS MARKET will give licensed cannabis cultivators the opportunity to network with retailers and create lasting business partnerships.
The annual Cannabis Collaborative Conference is a show dedicated to growing the industry and connecting cannabis professionals. This is a great event and best of all they are giving discounts to their fellow ORCA members, so Register Today!
- $100 discount for ORCA members to sign up for a booth
- $50 Dollars off 1 or 2 day passes for ORCA Members (ORCA members use the code "ORCA50" during checkout)
CCC 4.0 Focus:
The 2018 CCC conference will focus on resources and knowledge to help cannabis businesses become PROFITABLE! The Cannabis Collaborative Conference will have:
- Show-Floor Areas Dedicated to Businesses Profitability – Energy Pavilion: Tips for saving money, New Technology, Cultivation Corner, Lifestyle, Retail, “Canna Help You”and much more.
- OLCC – “Seed to Sale” training and licensing training
- All State Outreach – We are inviting key representatives, lawmakers and businesses for education, networking & collaboration.
- 75+ Speakers in over 30 information-packed sessions
- Investor Forum & Investor speed-dating lounge
- Cannabis Connex– Connecting buyers and sellers of retail stores, properties, flower, oil, hemp etc.
- Industry Networking - you can connect with 80+ exhibitors and over 2,000 attendees
Who else will be there?
The Cannabis Collaborative Conference attracts entrepreneurs, investors, experts, innovators, retailers, producers, processors, commercial cultivators, wholesalers, manufacturers, ancillary business supporters and funding specialists from the Pacific Northwest and around the nation.
Join the Oregon Retailers of Cannabis Association's (ORCA) for our first monthly meeting of 2018. The first half will cover substantive policy updates and the second half will be a social hour hosted by our January flower sponsor HiFi Farms.
January 2018 ORCA Agenda:
1) OLCC Rules update - Ben Pirie, 7 Point Law & Casey Houlihan, ORCA
2) 2018 Legislative session preview - Casey Houlihan
3) CBD Certified education program - East Fork Cultivars
4) Social Hour - Party favors provided by HiFi Farms
Meeting begins: 6:30pm
Social Hour: 7:30pm
Tickets $40.00 (FREE for Members & Invited Guests)
Not a member - Sign up today!
To RSVP via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1788520677885645/