The annual Cannabis Collaborative Conference is a show dedicated to growing the industry and connecting cannabis professionals. This is a great event and best of all they are giving discounts to their fellow ORCA members, so Register Today!
- $100 discount for ORCA members to sign up for a booth
- $50 Dollars off 1 or 2 day passes for ORCA Members (ORCA members use the code "ORCA50" during checkout)
CCC 4.0 Focus:
The 2018 CCC conference will focus on resources and knowledge to help cannabis businesses become PROFITABLE! The Cannabis Collaborative Conference will have:
- Show-Floor Areas Dedicated to Businesses Profitability – Energy Pavilion: Tips for saving money, New Technology, Cultivation Corner, Lifestyle, Retail, “Canna Help You”and much more.
- OLCC – “Seed to Sale” training and licensing training
- All State Outreach – We are inviting key representatives, lawmakers and businesses for education, networking & collaboration.
- 75+ Speakers in over 30 information-packed sessions
- Investor Forum & Investor speed-dating lounge
- Cannabis Connex– Connecting buyers and sellers of retail stores, properties, flower, oil, hemp etc.
- Industry Networking - you can connect with 80+ exhibitors and over 2,000 attendees
Who else will be there?
The Cannabis Collaborative Conference attracts entrepreneurs, investors, experts, innovators, retailers, producers, processors, commercial cultivators, wholesalers, manufacturers, ancillary business supporters and funding specialists from the Pacific Northwest and around the nation.
2060 N Marine Dr
Portland, OR 97217
Google map and directions